The QuickBooks Conversion Tool is a free program that imports business information, account adjusts, and exchanges from Sage 50 (once in the past Peachtree) into QuickBooks Desktop. Take in more about the Conversion Tool underneath and begin with your change to QuickBooks Desktop.
What the Conversion tool does
The QuickBooks Conversion Tool guides you through a short and direct transformation of your business information into another QuickBooks organization document.
It catches the present condition of your business by bringing in key records, adjusts, and exchanges from Sage 50 to QuickBooks Desktop. It likewise makes a log of the transformation procedure for your records.
What the tool can convert:
Key records, adjusts, and exchanges
- Record Lists
- Worker Lists
- Thing Lists
- Client Lists
- Seller Lists
- Record adjusts
- Client exchanges
- Merchant exchanges
- Representative List data including contact data and Social Security number
- Finance General Ledger account adjust data
What the tool cannot convert:
- Paychecks (will be changed over as diary passages)
- Representative Year-To-Date (YTD) data
- Finance Items
- Singular representative wage or conclusion data
Other data that can’t be changed over
- Settled Asset things
- Work tickets
- Brought or incompletely let the big dog eat to a close Orders, Purchase Orders, and Estimates
Transformation Tool similarity and framework prerequisites
For an inconvenience free information transformation, there are a couple of things to check and plan before utilizing the instrument.
Conversion Tool compatibility and system requirements
Ensure that your Sage 50 and QuickBooks Desktop are introduced locally in a similar PC.
- Ensure that your QuickBooks database and Sage 50’s related records are spared locally in your PC’s hard drive.
- Imperative: Cross-area transformation isn’t conceivable utilizing the apparatus.
Transformation Tool framework necessities
If it’s not too much trouble observe that the framework necessities beneath are particularly for the Conversion Tool. For a smoother movement to QuickBooks, guarantee that your PC additionally meets the framework prerequisites of your QuickBooks Desktop form. Look at QuickBooks Desktop framework prerequisites for subtle elements.
- Working System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, or Windows 7
- Processor: 500 MHz Intel Pentium II (least)
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB (least)
- Hard Drive: 2.5 GB of free space (prescribed)
- Microsoft .NET Framework: version 2.0 (least)
- QuickBooks Desktop: Pro, Premier, or Enterprise Solutions 2015 or higher
- Sage 50: versions 2013 or more
Change over your Sage 50 information record
Begin with relocating your business information from Sage 50 (previously Peachtree).
Update: If you have to change over to QuickBooks Online Support subsequent to changing over your record to QuickBooks Desktop, make sure to register out Import with QuickBooks Online from QuickBooks Desktop for Windows (US as it were).
Stage 1: Set information get to accreditations.
- Dispatch Sage 50 and open the organization record you wish to change over.
- Go to Main Menu > Maintain > Users > Setup Security and tap the Data Access/Crystal Reports tab.
- Snap With the accompanying login data
- Note: You can’t change Peachtree in the ID field.
- Set another watchword by tapping the Change catch.
- After you set the secret word, close Sage 50.
Stage 2: Download and run the Conversion Tool.
- The apparatus must keep running with Windows head rights for appropriate change.
- Download the QuickBooks Conversion Tool.
- In the organizer your spared it in, right-lick the apparatus.
- Select Run as Administrator.
Stage 3: Browse and change over the information document.
- Snap Browse to choose Sage 50 organization document.
- In the Pervasive 32-bit ODBC motor DSN setup window, pick your organization name and snap O.
- Enter your Sage 50 organization document secret key and snap Next.
- Note: Password utilized here is the one you set up amid Step 1.
- Select the QuickBooks item you are changing over to, peruse to your organization document and snap Next.
- Note: The default spare area is C:\USERS\YOURUSERNAME\My Documents, unless you indicate your own particular area.
- The Ready to Convert window will demonstrate the transformation data. Snap Convert File to begin the change procedure.
- After you press the Convert File catch, the QuickBooks Conversion Tool will begin the transformation procedure. It would be ideal if you be persistent as this experiences the way toward changing over your information. Once completed, you should see the completed window.
- Snap Open in QuickBooks.
- Check to ensure everything finished accurately.
Stage 4: Verify the outcomes.
On the off chance that you locate any missing exchanges, make certain to check the fizzled exchange log record situated at: C:\USERS\YOURUSERNAME\My Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks ConversionTool\